I guess I'm nervous. Curious whether they'll do an ultrasound. The burden of keeping this secret is killing me--it's such a BIG secret, and I feel pretty isolated, but the consequences of telling people too soon and having something bad happen seems worse, so I continue with it. I just wish the next month would fly by. Should I wait for the genetic tests to come back? Or just until the first trimester ends?
Anyway, a shower, and then a grilled cheese sandwich and off I go.